St. Johns Lawn Care
Lawn Care Services
After more than 15 years of business, we know how to grow golf-course grass in any lawn. Better yet, our comprehensive services allow us to begin with what your yard needs most. Whether the first step is weed control or a yard renovation, the following lawn services will bring an immediate improvement:
- St. Johns Lawn Care Mulching: Mulching has many benefits. It reduces weed growth, retains water, nourishes plants, and helps flower beds stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter — just to name a few. Mulching also gives your yard a polished and structured look.
- St. Johns Lawn Care Insect control: Do you have an insect infestation? Grubs, beetles, webworms, and other pests have the potential to destroy your entire lawn. If they’ve moved in, we’ll send them packing.
- Weed control: While a four-leaf clover is often considered lucky, a whole crop of clovers overrunning your yard isn’t. Weeds steal water and nutrients from your grass, and invasive weeds can ruin your entire yard. We’ll eliminate the weeds so your grass can thrive.
- Organic lawn programs: Organic lawn services provide holistic, natural care. We can teach you how to start compost piles, plant native plants, encourage beneficial insects, and other organic methods to naturally boost your lawn back to life.
- St. Johns Lawn Care Care Mowing: Mowing keeps the grass healthy and gives your yard that perfectly manicured look. Greenworks will do your mowing so you can have a flawless yard — without the sweat.
In addition to the services listed above, we also specialize in customized lawn renovations, professional aeration, and six-step fertilization treatments.